Skip to main content

An Answer to Yoongi 160110 Tweets

An Answer to Yoongi 160110 Tweets

Two days ago (10/1/2016) Yoongi tweet a total of 17 tweets. He starts off just answering fans question where did he go when they got their short vacation break. Who knows he gonna open up and pour his heart in those tweets. Apparently, he wrote the same things in fancafe with pictures too.

That 17 tweets make all fans (ARMY and even non- ARMY) tear up a little. Ok, not little; a lot, actually. It takes me a while to finish reading the trans because he sound so sincere and its sad reading it. It’s sad, knowing that he feels sad.

From this, I think I now know why I like Yoongi, why it takes me so long to admit it and why my first bias ever is Taehyung (he still is, the ultimate one). You can see that Yoongi and Taehyung are like two polar opposite. Taehyung is what I wanted. 

Positive, cute, fluffy, view all things and all people in a good way, thoughtful, always care for his friends and family, always know how to have fun, easy-going, find it easy to show how he felt, not too hard on himself, not too hard on others too. All of Taehyung, are what I admire and want to learn from him.

And there’s Yoongi. The grumpy guy who act older than he is. Can’t be bothered and shouldn’t be bothered. Keep things to himself. He thinks too much but tells so little. Never had enough sleep because he works through the night. Even when he’s taking a break, his mind never stop working. Not good at expressing himself in the right time. Rarely yell or speak too loudly, hence him prefer quietness. Fine being alone by himself. Rare to find him suddenly or randomly in high spirit. That is me. 

Yoongi is me, not in a bad way. He is just so relatable. His lyrics speak deeply to me. I think that’s why it took me so long to admit that I like him. Because I'm kinda like him.

So, I would like to take this post to answer back his worries in his tweet. This post is an answer to Yoongi, but it also feels like writing to myself too.

“Hello, this is Suga. Many were wondering about what I did during my break. If I were to cut the long story short, I just walked, slept, and pondered a lot. Before I started on my mixtape, I wanted to go on a trip, so I can organize my thoughts. There was a specific place that I wanted to go to too.

I wanted to do something as a 24-year-old Min Yoongi rather than as a 24-year-old Suga of BTS. It was a time where I was able to self-reflect. The thoughts I’m sharing right now isn’t between an artist and a fan or between BTS and ARMY; I want this to be between a person to another person.

For me, when I face a large number of people, I feel the saddest when I can’t treat everyone equally. I don’t want to give anyone pain, but there are times where I carelessly end up doing so. I think that I’m still someone who has a long way to go (because I seem to lack many things).

We can never treat everyone equally. But sometimes we do end up giving them pain whether we realized it or not. 

And sometimes, we when we care too much, we hurt them. When we don’t care enough, we hurt them too.

Yes Yoongi, as long as we are breathing, I also think we had a long way to go.

Second day of our Kobe concert.. after that day, I don’t remember a night where I was able to actually sleep. Could it be because I’ve hurt so many people.. whenever I fall asleep, I always end up waking up in cold sweat.

No Yoongi, you didn’t hurt anyone that night. You need that rest. We are not hurt; we are just worried for you.

Because I’ve hurt many people’s feelings from not being able to stand on stage once already, I told them (staff & members) that I HAVE to perform no matter what. A lot of people tried to stop me. I cried a lot from the fact that I wasn’t allowed to stand on stage.. even though crying means you’re losing.

They didn’t allow you because you gonna get more sick. You need to be our fully recharged fluffy marshmallow before you perform on stage. 

I know you felt obligated and need to perform. But a sick Yoongi is not what we want to see on stage.

Nooo…Crying doesn’t mean you’re losing. It just means that you are human too. 

Cry whenever you feel that it’s too much Yoongi. Cry in the toilet, cry silently, cry when you are with Hobi. I don’t know, just let it go sometime.

It’s really easy for me to cope with my own sadness, but really hard to handle the sadness of those who love me. I, once again, embraced those who love me with sadness. If I could go back in time, I would’ve done whatever I could to go on that stage.

True. It feels like we can forget all the sadness by ourself. But we have no idea how to handle the sadness of other people. Especially if we felt that we caused it.

But please remember that you never failed us Yoongi. Never. 
The only way you can makes us not sad anymore is to comeback as our happy Min Pd.

If we ARMY can go back in time, we will still make sure that you are really ok before performing on that stage.

And that led me to the specific place that I had to go to. I went to Kobe during my break. Many people stopped me from going, but if I didn’t go, I felt that I wouldn’t be able to stand strong in front of myself. So I just thoughtlessly went to Kobe.

Just do whatever makes your heart a little bit better.

This is the second time visiting a concert venue, where we had a concert, separately. The first time was Ax Hall, at midnight, after we completed our first Red Bullet concert. The second time was the Kobe World Memorial Hall, where I wasn’t able to perform.

Sometimes we walk so far that we forget to turn back and see where we came from. It’s good that you take the time to realize and appreciate your achievement.

I really hate becoming someone who gets used to this and not have enough strength to feel. (T/N: Basically, he means that he feels numb)I didn’t want to take those honourable days, where a lot of people love me, for granted.I didn’t want to become numb.(I want to feel and appreciate all the love I receive)That’s why I revisited Ax Hall and Kobe World Memorial Hall.

You had done a lot in appreciating our love. You also gave us fans lots of love and fanservice. You deserved all the love in the world.

I liked being on stage and I still like it. When I was 17, although I performed in front of 2 people, I proudly stood on stage and even made eye contact while performing. However, after I debuted, I don’t think I’ve stood proudly in front of myself. Maybe it was because I knew better than anyone else that I was still lacking in many aspects.

We are all lacking in many aspect. We can only do one thing, get a little better every time. Please know that we are very proud of you.

You are living your dream right now. Don't give up on your dream. When we are busy with daily life and routine, its easy to forget that. That dream is what keep us going.

And then came the first day of our HYYH: On Stage concert.That day, I proudly made eye contact with our audience, of which I wasn’t able to do for awhile.

However, after the second day of our Kobe concert where I wasn’t able to stand on stage, I, once again, lost confidence to face a large number of people. That is why I revisited that concert hall in Kobe. From the moment I arrived at the venue, I just wandered around the area until the time where our concert started that day.

From the ticket booth to the entrance to every corner of the concert hall itself, I wanted to feel what you guys felt. I was able to experience a lot of emotions: happiness, excitement while waiting for the concert, sadness, anger, disappointment, regret, etc…I want to understand you and I do understand; therefore, I’m sorry, for I’m not a perfect human being.

Its great right to feel all the emotions? It’s a rollercoaster ride being someone fans, but it worth it. 

As we felt every Won and sweat worth it when we see you perform on stage; the place you loved the most.

Do you see ARMY face when they see you on stage? 
They smile so hard their cheeks start to hurt. 
The cry because they can’t believe they be able to see you. 
They laugh so hard with their friends because they enjoy every moment of it. 
They can’t stop talking about the concert days before the actual concert because they are so excited. They suddenly make many good friends who they never know before so easily at the concert hall because they love the same band. 
They re-watch your performance a thousand times because you make them happy.

I always admire people who can make some else so happy and not only makes their day, but probably makes their year too.

You make all that. You make people happy. Don’t forget that.

I’m a weak person who pretends to act strong. I was once again able to feel what a lacking human I am. I’m not religious, but I prayed at that concert hall even though the end of this situation has already been decided. Even though there is an end, let’s not make this heart, this feeling, go numb.

We are all sometimes weak at times. You are not weak at all Yoongi.
You gone through all those practice and all those hours in studio. 
You are strong. Lets face all these together.

To me, who wanted to be alone every moment, you guys were taking up a large part in my head. Your age, gender, nationality, religion, and language doesn’t matter to me. When we had to unexpectedly record for Music Bank a day earlier than planned, I had time to organize a lot of my thoughts on the plane ride back (to Korea).

Thank you for letting us in your head and your heart too. 
Because you are also in our heart and head all the time. 
Isn’t it tiring? You are running through my mind every day? hehehe please excuse the pickup line..

Aren’t we all a weak person who need and pretend to be strong Yoongi? 
Don’t pressure yourself too much.

Once again, feeling how blessed I am, I started to think that I should live while being thankful for every moment of my life. Thank you for making me a blessed person, ARMY.
I’m not good at expressing myself, so that’s why I can’t always say it, but here I am, sharing my non-proficient piece of writing. Because I’m human, who seems to still lack a lot, I will live while being thankful for every moment of my life.
I love you, ARMY.”

Yes Yoongi, we should be thankful for every moment in our life.
Good or bad, there must be reason those things happen. 
Take one thing at a time.

And thank YOU too for making me a better person. 
I appreciate you more than just a fan, but also as a person. 
Thank you for trusting us and writing this to let us know.
We will always lend our shoulder and ears to you.
Always write any time to us. Writing helps a lot. 
Of course you can write it in your lyric too!

We are all human who makes mistake, 
fall down, feels bad, not doing enough, not achieving enough. 
But yeah, let’s be thankful that we are still living and make tomorrow a better day.

You makes us happy.
You makes us proud.
You makes your family proud.
Bangtan needs you as much as you need them.
We ARMY need you too.

You do good. Don't worry too much.

I LOVE YOU TOO MIN YOONGI!!

There are certainly more than 15 reasons to love Yoongi.


Credit Trans by ArmyBaseSubs


p/s Yoongi, you are in love with trophy, so here’s some trophy for you. I work hard to edit this (with my poor Paint skill), take it!






~Noona B~
in emotional mess after his tweet

Comments

  1. Noona xnak buat review pasal BTS punyer performance utk Dayo Gaejun ke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. best performance diorang time tu..ada masa nanti noona review royan ye

      Delete

Post a Comment