Skip to main content

Thank You For 2020 ( A Letter From Us to You Dear Reader)

Selamat tinggal 2020, selamat datang 2021!

Welcome 2021! Walaupun tak terasa apa yang kita buat sepanjang 2020, but I’m sure last year is agood year to some of us, a meh year to others. But the most important thing is we all survived 2020. Even when you don’t really achieve anything last year, you are still here today, still a reader and a friend of us (noona). Im happy and blessed to be able to greet you all again this year.

(I’m not a bit eloquent like the Kim Namjoon but I try to write this from my heart.)

One of the biggest lessons I learn in 2020 is it’s more important than ever to take care for yourself. Self-care is important. From there you learn to self-love. Then you are equipped to love & care other people. Take care of yourself before you can take care of others.

I’m thankful for this blog and all of you as this provide me a platform to spazz and talk about thing that makes me happy but not many people can understand. Please know that I don’t feel like talking to the void, instead I know that I’m talking to you my dear reader & friend even though I can’t put faces to you all.

Kpop, kdrama, kreality show still give me the joy, the laugh and the time off for myself. The only thing changing is the time we got to sit down and enjoy all the content & the time to share it with you.

It’s not like we are busy all the time, but we are getting more number in our age so we get tired easily. Also the adult world really consumes more time & energy from us. Sorry if we are not as active as before, we are there on twitter all the time just hit us up.

2021.

I don’t know what this New Year will bring to us but I’m hoping for the best. Hope is not the exact word but I want everyone to be good to yourself. Do things take makes you happy, do thing that scared you because do we really have the time later? Let’s make 2021 the year we do things that kinda scared us but you do it anyway. Let’s live our life with no regret.

Sekali lagi, terima kasih kerana sudi membaca coret-coret Noona di blog, di twitter, facebook, Instagram, youtube dan juga soundcloud. Yang belum follow tu bolehlah follow noona & hai-hai kami anytime.

Once again, thank you for being with us, for being our space, for being our friend. Wishing you a happy, healthy and fulfilled year ahead. Stay safe ok.

“In life, it’s not where you go, it’s who you travel with.”

Thank you & love ya!

Noona

Comments