Skip to main content

Letter for BTS 7th Anniversary From Noona

From Noona : Letter For BTS 7th Anniversary

(tulisan lama yang tidak dipublish sebab tak habis tulis, ampun)

Dear Bangtan,
I would like to wish you a very happy and blissful 7th anniversary. It’s not easy to maintain a relationship for this long but you guys did it. I remember the first time I read your group name and watch your music video. I even remember the article that I read in Allkpop ( yes, I used to read them).

 It’s about a new group with bold MV who show the literal item as their lyric. I link the article here if I can find it. https://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/bts-release-mv-for-we-are-bulletproof-pt-2 .When I watched the MV, my first thought was “Wow, they are fierce, they are mad at everything!” Then I go my way enjoying my very early days of Kpop. That time is the peak of 2nd generation idol so I was very busy watching everything with 144p video with 10 parts hehee

Sometimes after that I am an Ahgase, fans of GOT7. I was scrolling through forum https://onehallyu.com/, reading thread after thread as GOT7 is on their break and I am bored. Oh yes, back then forum is the place to get the latest info for international fans, now Twitter is the king.

I remember scrolling pages of thread in BTS section and start watching all their Bangtan Bomb,logs and Rookie King. I'm in luck as they are about to make comeback with Danger. I love hiphop so its not a question for me to start stanning them. I realized there is no turning back when I download and watch that one Bangtan Bomb https://youtu.be/3nLoaAWi1sk where Tae is just saying “Hello” for the whole 8 seconds and I smile like a madwoman hahaa

So you can guess my first bias in BTS is V. Man, calling him V sound so awkward now as I prefer calling him Taehyung or Taetae. I guess this is another level of stanning that you prefer calling them their real name or nickname instead of their stage name.

Even calling them BTS instead of Bangtan sound awkward at first. We went from Bangtan to BTS to Behind The Scene but they are Bangtan forever for me. If changing the name we call them is hard for me, I totally understand Jungkook that can’t stop calling RM as Rapmonster-hyung.

The Red Bullet in Kuala Lumpur is my first BTS concert. Not my first kpop concert but it’s been a while that I went to a concert. If im not mistaken the VVIP ticket went out quite fast even then. Me and Noona HQ bought the cheapest ticket at RM 390 and believe me when I say this is one of BIGGEST REGRET in my life till today. Everytime we talk about TRB, we both will stare at each other with regret hahahaa….

I almost got kicked out of the venue as I try to record the concert with a selfie stick and action cam. Back then action camera and long ass selfie stick is a thing. Now, we just buy expensive handphone with powerful camera feature or just buy a camera lens for our mobile phone.

After getting warned a few time, I just turn off the action cam ( not like it can record anything, we are sooooo far from the stage and im short so vision is BAD I tell you). The few video that we managed to get is bad, but at least there's some memory with the boys.

But the concert went great. We collect some goodies outside, we saw many international fansite. Still confused how they get passed security with that big ass camera and lens. After concert, we drove like crazy to KLIA to send them off. I think we actually got potong by BTS van on highway, they speed probably 200km/h.

Oh lupa pula, nak story pasal Bangtan. Thanks to Bangtan, noona setup Twitter (sekarang panggil X), aktif menulis diblog dan dapat ramai kawan di Twitter. Taste asrt noona dalam lagu, lirik, music video pun dan tinggi.

Standard untuk seorang lelaki pun dah naik sekarang sebab korang, tapi kami cuba berpijak dibumi nyata.

Noona juga kembali rajin mebaca buku keran korang selalu recommend bahan bacaan yang best.

Terima kasih kerana hadir dalam hidup noona satu masa dulu. Semoga kita jumpa lagi dalam anniversary yang akan datang. Wishing all of BTS the best in whjatever career they choose to be in the future.

Be safe, be healthy, be yourself. Lets meet again next year.

Comments