Skip to main content

2018 Another Year With BTS

-I know its already February 2019, but I already had this in draft for awhile but dont know how to finish this. Anyway its finished now so enjoy this short letter.


As a fan, 2018 had been a terrific ride for us. Because every step of your way, there are us the ARMY. 

Proud with the UN speech, Time 100 Influential, presidential merit award, Time cover page, Billboard, Global ambassador for Puma, Hyundai and so many more.
.
At the end of the year, MAMA 2018 surprised us. With awards in hand, you revealed that BTS did considered disbandment. 
.
We are surprised, scared, afraid, thankful all these emotions going all over. Reality is a bitter pill to swallow. I been hit with my favourite group disbandment before (DB5K) and it still hurt till today. 
.
At the end of the day, you guys make the choice to continue and so we are still here today. 
Thank you. 
BTS MAMA Artist Of The Year


Few thing we as ARMY might learn this year.

- reality (disbandment, military service)
- ignore, block, report dont waste time engaging, explaining anything. Our silent is also expensive.
- karma is still an army

Few wins for me personally

-when to BTS movie (haven't go to cinema for years)
-ticketing for overseas concert (first time in my life)
-collab for Tae birthday donation project (its start from one random tweet)
- podcast for #btsbookclub (i-hate-my-voice.jpg)
- #btsbookclub ( i read 3 books recommended by BTS & many more unfinished books)
- yoongi makes me consider intermittent fasting (really good for health, doable too)
- yoongi talk about bekam in BTS Red Series (i think?) so I give it a try & its really good for my health
-raise money worldwide for Taes birthday donation, faith in humanity restored.
.
As you can see, BTS did make me go beyond what i always do. And I strive to be a better person everyday slowly, step-by-step knowing not only BTS but also ARMY are behind me, the best Supporter & cheerleader.
.
And for that i am still proud to say that yup, thats my emotional support kpop boy BTS.

To BTS,

We might not be in this path forever together, but I will always remember and appreciate our time together.

Thank you for still being here.
Thank you for trying.
Thank you for not giving up.
.
Forever your fan,
Noona B

Comments